I had the pleasure of working with Christie and in short amount of time she was able to get me moving into action on things that I had the most fear around for years. - Crystal Brown
Coaching can change your life. There, I said it. I said a very very bold statement. So, I won’t be offended if you choose to disagree with me, in fact – shout your disagreement from the rooftops. I enjoy a bit of loud shouting now and again – it keeps things real!
Ok, now that you are done shouting, I want to ask: How is what you are doing right now in your career working out for you? Spectacular? Amazing? Or…maybe not so much?
My hunch is that you answered not so much, because you are here — and that makes me excited! You are searching for something, and by searching you have already showed me that you are ready for a change. Ready for a new challenge, ready to explore new possibilities, ready to do something different, and that takes guts. So bravo! And I want you to know that it is also ok. Ok in that sometimes you may need to ask for help and a little bit of coaching. After all, Olympians, professional sports teams, and even toddlers in tiaras have coaches for a reason, right? So why shouldn’t you?
If you work with me I will take you through my special system that I created to get results, and here is what will change for you:
- You will no longer feel guilty about feeling frustrated or dissatisfied by what you do. You will connect with what you really want to do!
- You won’t have to worry about making a change — you will have a plan in place to make any transition.
- You will start to feel excited to wake up in the morning, instead of stressed about the day ahead of you.
- You will have concrete tools and techniques to help with the career challenges that you may face.
- Most importantly, you will not be alone. I will be here every step of the way helping to get you to where you want to be.
As women, we spend soooo much time planning our weddings. Which is great, but isn’t it about time to start investing in our lives? What is having a career that you love worth to you?
Contact me and let me know. I’m here (with my magic wand at the ready — silver with glitter, I like things that sparkle!) when you need me!