I just started a new job and it is something I might not have even considered before I met Christie! - Randi Kaplan
You Want A Job You Love
Does this sound like you?
- Maybe you are in a "good career" but you just feel trapped...
- Maybe you wake up in the morning and as soon as you open your eyes, you start to dread going to work...
- Maybe you find yourself on the couch at night, sipping wine and feeling guilty that you aren't doing SOMEthing to help "fix" your career...
- Maybe you just want a new challenge or to be reinvigorated in your work but a small piece of you is worried that it will never happen...
- Maybe you are telling yourself that you can't leave your job because of your salary. You keep saying: "it's not THAT bad"...
- Maybe you feel like your fear of failure is keeping you in a job you don't love (but everyone tells you that you should)...
Maybe you are a confident and optimistic person, but your career makes you feel lost and you just want to find your passion already!! (!!)
The truth is, whatever you are doing now isn't working. No matter how hard you try, you are still stuck. Perhaps you've felt like my client below?
It's time to do something different, so that you find a job you love.
"No one knows more about creating the momentum needed to launch yourself off that sofa and into the right career than Christie Mims, founder of The Revolutionary Club, a career-coaching destination, featuring advice, international retreats and one-on-one sessions with Mims." -Forbes.com
If finding your passion and waking up to a job you love were easy, you'd have done it already.
It takes time, commitment, and help; but most importantly, it takes the knowledge that you are worth the investment (even when you sometimes feel like you aren't).
What would be different in your life, if you loved what you do?
When you love what you do, you:
1. Wake up excited about work.
2. Get energized by opening up your computer or walking into your office.
3. Feel confident in yourself and where you are headed (and you aren't stuck on the couch wondering "what's next?").
4. Most importantly, when you love what you do you are happy.
If this sounds like what you've been craving, then let me show you how we do it:
The Solution: VIP Private 1-on-1 Coaching Passion Program
How it works:
We go through four phases as part of the program:
Phase 1: Stop What's Holding You Back
You know those voices in your head that tell you that you don't have the skills to get the job you want, or that you'll never find your passion, or that you will probably fail if you try something new with your career (because you may not even deserve it)? We all have them, and they are *special demons* to each of us. By the end of this program, those voices will stop limiting your choices and you will see job opportunity (and excitement) all around you. Is it challenging? Yes. Is it fun? YES!
Why this is important: Your fears and doubts are the biggest barrier to your finding your passion right now. Once we deal with them, everything else becomes so much easier.
Phase 2: Find Your Passion
Your passion is based exactly in who you are; and you are a unique, wonderful, crazy, awesome, imperfect (and pretty darn perfect) person. So we've got to start with who you are in order to figure out the rest of it. Our job is to peel the onion and uncover the best about you, and then bring your best out so we can figure out exactly what you will do from 9-5. My specialty is helping you uncover information about yourself in a way you've never thought about before, which makes it easy to find your unique passion. When my clients find their passion (and they do), their entire career world changes.
Why this is important: YOU are your passion. Trying to find your passion without knowing who you are is like trying to find a new city without a map. Do this work once, and you'll never have to look back.
Phase 3: Career Safari
Once we have a direction, it's time to narrow the focus and take you into choosing the next right step for you. So, we go on a little career safari where you experience a few different careers and start to figure out which road you want to take. You'll get my expertise and completely tailored advice including a mapped out strategy of what to do, who to talk to, and how to make progress.
Why this is important: You won't wonder: "Is this right for me?" or "Can I do this" once you go on a career safari. We take the doubt, guess-work (and stress) out of your choice.
Phase 4: Action
We move you forward; Your resume, your interviews, your business plan, your networking. We dig in and get tactical. This is where the rubber meets the road. You'll have a former Fortune 100 Principal in your pocket, and you'll get 100% accountability and support, so that you absolutely move forward in your career.
Why this is important: This is why you are reading this webpage, right? :)
ULTIMATELY, YOU WILL FINALLY BE ON THE PATH TO A CAREER YOU LOVE
My goal is to give you the support you need through this entire process, so that you aren't alone as you make your career transition. I'm ready to hold your hand, watch your back, and be there when you need me. I want you to have the success you want in your career!
What's included in the program:
1. Ten private 50-minute sessions, via phone or skype, over 5 months. This is our chance to dig into your dreams and plans for yourself (and uncover them!) together. Lean on me, I'm an expert at helping you get to where you want to go.
2. Unlimited email in between sessions. Lots of stuff comes up at work. Whether it is a crappy boss or a low moment, you'll have access to an expert when you need help. If you want answers to a tricky career question or need venty email exchange where you say to me what you really want to say to your boss, you'll have me on tap 24/7 (except when I'm asleep. Even I am not that magical).
3. Worksheets and homework tailored specifically for you. Everything is made for you and you can track your progress as you uncover the work you love. Having a written record of your progress is priceless.
4. Lifetime access to my signature group coaching program, The Career Happiness Revolution. This is a group coaching program designed to give you a complete blueprint to a career that you will love. The Career Happiness Revolution is a dynamic group of women looking to make a big leap - you'll be connected to the group (and the material) and you can access it again and again. Having a safe community that loves you and is powering your career transition is worth its weight in gold.
5. BONUS: Year-long support in 2014. You'll get an invitation to monthly office hours for the rest of 2014 after your sessions are complete, so you will have a coach to lean on through your career transition. This is your chance to call in for advice and help, even after your private coaching sessions have been completed.
6. BONUS: Accountability so you make the career change you want. Yes, that's right. It's my job to hold you accountable and I WILL stalk you to make sure that you make progress. I'm that kind of career coach, and I'm committed to you accomplishing your goal - your happiness is my mission.
Note: Unlike many other coaching programs, this program is limited to only 8 people, so that you have my complete focus throughout. That is how I can stalk you to the best of my ability :).
You'll get a year's worth of support and coaching in your career. What is that worth to you to finally get out of a job that you hate, and into something that you love?
Are you interested?
This program is for you if you are tired of trying things that don't work, if you are ready for a new job or new career...but you don't know what, if you are struggling with the question: "What is my passion?" Or "What if I don't even have a passion?"
If you want to have more fun with your career (including the process of figuring it all out).
We are going to help you find your passion and put you on the path to a job that you will love.
The total cost is five monthly payments of $1097 (5 x $1097) and your sessions will start in January, scheduled at your convenience.
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the box below and we will set up a time to talk and explore, so you can learn more and we can see if this is the right step for you! I want to know more about you, your plans, and your hopes for your career.
Remember, space is limited to 8 people because this is an incredibly hands-on and tailored-for-you program. Signing up below does not commit you to attending, it only signifies your interest in learning more about it.
"Most of all, Christie has given me the guidance I needed to transition from an employee in a field I was successful in but no longer enjoyed, to opening my own business and expanding it across the country." - Amanda Diamondstein
This seems interesting, but I want to know more about you and your credentials, Christie:
If you want to know more about my personal story, my degrees and my formal coaching certification, please check out the about the founder page right here. And, if you would like to read my professional bio and see what organizations I've helped, by all means click here. Finally, here's a link to some of my in-the-past client work - yes, it's video and you can see me in action!
Want to learn more about what it is like to work privately with Christie and experience her expertise (and figure out if this is for you?). Click on the photos below (note: there will be fun!)
The Revolutionary Club is a Forbes Top 100 Website for your career, and has been seen on: